Getting ready for our holiday show with Casanova Frankenstein and Dark Citizen!
It’s also our one year anniversary as a band, and looking back at the past year, it’s been pretty amazing. We’ve recorded our EP, played with some stellar bands, and had amazing adventures that we sort of remember. What I do remember, though, is putting our trusty steed (van) Helga through a lot while playing all over Florida. You should not light fireworks inside moving vehicles. Sombreros and Greek food. Torturing whoever was driving, trying their best to keep us on the highway and out of some ditch. The Taxpayers covering “Sink, Florida, Sink” and bringing the house down. Anthony’s birthday in Deland. Breakdancers in Ybor City. Meeting total strangers and 30 minutes later running rampant around some downtown district with them. Free pizza. Free beer. Praying the gas gauge is lying, and we have another 25 miles left in the tank. That nerve-wracking “everything is gonna go wrong” feeling before we jump onstage, and how quickly it disappears.
Alright, enough rambling. We love you guys. Thank you for reading, listening, watching, dancing, supporting, laughing. We love showing you a good time.
Also, Trevor’s whipped up a little Christmas jingle for the show. See you soon!
13 Notes/ Hide
- frozenstein reblogged this from seeesee
- frozenstein likes this
- seeesee reblogged this from campaignforabetternextweekend and added:
- campaignforabetternextweekend reblogged this from queenberyl
- queenberyl reblogged this from scoobydont and added:
- scoobydont reblogged this from littleloren and added:
- trevorsostarich reblogged this from thegroundisdancing and added:
- oddsuol likes this
- thegroundisdancing posted this